- Select the most appropriate technical solution to demonstrate proposed solution to the client and the development team.
- Understand non-functional requirements such as performance, scalability, security, maintainability and consult Managers to create solutions meeting those requirements for a complex enterprise application.
- Design the software application based on architecture and requirements.
- Create checklist, Review code, support team member.
- Design the software application based on architecture and requirements (design packages, design subsystems)
- Write design/implementation documentation.
- Coding, implementing, maintain, and troubleshoot software.
- Work with members of project teams to make certain specifications are satisfied.
- For Leader position: Manage development teams with team size of 5 or bigger, train and mentor team members
- 5+ years in Java project development
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable Java libraries
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, and RESTful
- Experience in both external and embedded databases
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven, and Gradle
- Familiarity with Docker, Linux OS (Ubuntu, CentOS, CoreOS), Kubernetes, Apache Kafka, Minio FS are advantage.
- Familiarity with Spring boot, Spring MVC
- Familiarity with RDBMS: MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Possible to co-work with team.
- Fluent English skills, including the ability to convey information to non-technical colleagues in a concise and clear way.
- Teamwork skills
- Good at investigating and solving incident and problem skill
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Team leadership and project management experience
- Experience in Design pattern, SOLID principle
- Experience in SCRUM, GIT, SVN, REDMINE, JIRA
- Young and dynamic working environment.
- Continuous development of hard and soft skills through work and professional trainings.
- Opportunity to approach newest technology trends
- Exciting leisure: sport and art events (football club, family day…)
- Company’s labor policy completely pursuant to Vietnamese labor legislation plus other benefits offered by the company (Company trip, Holiday, etc.)
Please send your updated CV via email: email@example.com