- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, SVN
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Possible to co-work with team.
- Good English skills, including the ability to convey information to non-technical colleagues in a concise and clear way.
- Teamwork skills
- Good at investigating and solving incident and problem skill.
- Self-motivated and Self-directed.
- Experienced with Design pattern, SOLID principle
- Experienced with SCRUM, GIT, SVN, REDMINE, JIRA
- Team leadership and project management experience
- Young and dynamic working environment.
- Continuous development of hard and soft skills through work and professional trainings.
- Opportunity to approach newest technology trends
- Exciting leisure: sport and art events (football club, family day…)
- Company’s labor policy completely pursuant to Vietnamese labor legislation plus other benefits offered by the company (Company trip, Holiday, etc.)
Please send your updated CV via email: email@example.com