- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- 3+ years in Java project development
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable Java libraries
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, and RESTful
- Experience with both external and embedded databases
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven, and Gradle
- Familiarity with Docker, Linux OS (Ubuntu, CentOS, CoreOS), Kubernetes, Apache Kafka, Minio FS are advantage.
- Familiarity with Spring boot, Spring MVC
- Familiarity with RDBMS: MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Possible to co-work with team.
- Good English skills, including the ability to convey information to non-technical colleagues in a concise and clear way.
- Teamwork skills
- Good at investigating and solving incident and problem skill.
- Self-motivated and Self-directed.
- Experienced with Design pattern, SOLID principle
- Experienced with SCRUM, GIT, SVN, REDMINE, JIRA
- Team leadership and project management experience
- Young and dynamic working environment.
- Continuous development of hard and soft skills through work and professional trainings.
- Opportunity to approach newest technology trends
- Exciting leisure: sport and art events (football club, family day…)
- Company’s labor policy completely pursuant to Vietnamese labor legislation plus other benefits offered by the company (Company trip, Holiday, etc.)
Please send your updated CV via email: firstname.lastname@example.org